Saturday, April 5, 2008

Online Gambling is great

I love to gamble online. I like to bet sports, like the March Madness. I love to bet table games, like craps, roulette, and blackjack. I also like to play poker. 7 stud is my game. It's so easy online because most people play holdem, and a few happen to jump into the 7 stud room. Trust me, those people suck. It's easy to take their money.

I had a great run on three card poker over at BoDog (link on the right). If you have never played this game, you should try it. 3 of a kinds aren't too hard to hit, and pay you really well. The other day I was playing and hit three 3 of a kinds in about 2 hours. That was a great day! I ended up walking away up over $500.

There are a few good baseball games to bet tonight too. Baseball and Basketball betting online... yes, it's the time of year. Nothing better than now (except for maybe football season).